March 5, 2021

Have we made it?


 Have we made it through to spring 2021? I'd like to think so. In fact, we're counting on it. 

Getting a snowfall in March is not uncommon where we live. Getting one that drops more than an inch or three is a bit rare. Just a couple of inches is an annoyance, not an inconvenience that restricts my travel. 

The time has come. The snowblower is coming off the John Deere 1023 and the loader and bucket are going back on. 

I'm willing to roll the dice this year. 

We'll just have to wait and see how it works out. Maybe I'll get a video of the removal procedure. Something else we'll have to wait and see about. 

The Lady of Holly Tree Manor


**Update - the video didn't happen this year. The man spewing out curses in the middle of things isn't something I want recorded for sharing. Maybe next time.**


No comments: