July 30, 2023

I don't want to go retro that badly


Growing up, everyone and I do mean EVERYONE, had lawn chairs that consisted of webbing. They went everywhere in the summer. To the grandparent's house, the aunts and uncles, the family reunions, the church picnic, the company picnic, to the river - everywhere. 

I thought I'd go a little retro and get a couple of them. 

I've changed my mind. 

I've got several maple rounds, each cut at seventeen inches, that I can strategically place in the woods for a place to sit and observe the wildlife. 

Strolling down memory lane is a fine thing, but I'm not spending $94.97 to do it. 

The Lady of The Hideaway


Holly Tree Manor, The Hideaway, lawn chairs, memory lane, country lifestyle, rural living, being frugal, wildlife, a writer's life, insane prices 

No comments: