February 16, 2021

Can you read? KEEP LEFT!


Once again my faith in our education system has been validated. 

I posted a KEEP LEFT sign to help delivery truck drivers keep from sliding into the lower stone fence, or worse sliding OVER the stone fence and down a fifteen-foot drop. And, by the way, there's no driving away if you drop over that ledge. It'll be time to call for a rotator tow truck to lift your ass out of there. 

"Keep Left." The sign even has an arrow pointing to the left for those people confusing their left with their other left. It's not difficult at all. 

So far, ONE delivery driver has gone left. One woman out of all the drivers can actually read. Should I be impressed?

I've done my part. You idiots are on your own.

If you can read this, thank a teacher that you didn't become a driver for Amazon, UPS, FedEx, or a postal worker. 

The Lady of Holly Tree Manor



No comments: